Located in the serene confines of Fasalwadi village near Sangareddy, the MNR Medical College and Hospital is aimed to provide quality healthcare to the rural area surrounding the hospital.
The facilities offered by the hospital include:
- 24/7 Emergency care
- Outpatient department from 9:00-3:00pm everyday
- Hospital with a huge 720 beds capacity to accommodate emergency and regular patients
- Utmost patient care with specialists from different branches of medicine
- 24/7 access to Central clinical laboratory and blood bank (including blood components)
- Advanced Imagology department with MRI, CT, Color Doppler, USG Scan, mammography and X-rays
- Operation theater complex with all modern amenities like CCTV to enable students to watch the procedures Live. There are 9 major and 3 minor theatres where super specialty procedures from cardiology, urology, neurology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery & nephrology (with dialysis unit) are performed.
- Special care packages and facilities for total hip replacement and knee replacement.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology department is equipped with Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) facility.
- Supports Government Healthcare services such as Arogyasri, BDCS, and Employee Health Scheme.
- Tie-ups with government and private organizations for delivering medical services to employees and their families.
- Regular medical camps to support and serve the medical requirements of both surrounding rural and urban population with quality healthcare.
Premature Baby Incubator
Laboratory – 1
Laboratory – 2