Department of Biochemistry
MNR Medical College & Hospital
MNR Nagar, Faswalwadi, Sangareddy,
Email ID: email@example.com
NMC TEACHER ID: BIO-2151875
QUALIFICATION: B.Sc. (BZC),
M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry),
Ph.D. (Medical Biochemistry)
PUBLICATIONS/ PRESENTATIONS/ ACADEMICS:
Total No. of publication – 70
No. of conferences attended – 02
No. of workshops attended – 004 No. of CMEs attended – 06
Lectures took in various events – 01
No. of CME organized – 03
Editorial/ Review Board Member
International Journal of Research and Development in Pharmacy & Life Sciences (Reviewer)
MedPulse International Journal of Biochemistry ( Editorial board member)
Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research (Reviewer)
International journal of Advanced biochemistry research ( Editorial Board Member)
DBT grant (2009 to 2014) Developing inexpensive instrumentation for Rapid diagnostic kits (1.04 crores) by Govt of India.
DBT National Grant (2012-2017) for Brucellosis Molecular Diagnostics and Instrumentation development project (0.97 Crores)
Super Bird: Identifying genes that are responsible for low mortality in Chicken: A microarray-based Gene chip: Suguna Poultry: 70 Lakhs.
BIRAC Grant: PACE Project: “Shielding the Livestock from Paratuberculosis using vaccines: A Holistic approach” (17 lakhs).
Best teacher award for 2015 (MNR Education trust).
Best research paper (incentives) for 2017 (MNR Education trust).
Best researcher award for 2018 (MNR Education trust)
Best research papers (incentives) for 2018 (MNR Education trust)
Best research papers (incentives) for 2019 (MNR Education trust)
ANY OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Trained at Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) Adyar, Chennai, Tamilnadu:- Extraction of collagen and chitosan from leather, fish skin, and scales, Crab shells.
Mentor: Dr. T.P.Y. Sastry, Head of Bio-Products, Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Experience to work in Medical Education Unit and Institutional Ethics Committee in the present institution.
1. Nagababu Pyadala , Prudhvi Chand Mallepaddi, Soumendra Nath Maity, Sujaya Raghavendra, Ravi Kumar B.N, R Vijayaraghavan, Rathnagiri Polavarapu. Development of a Colloidal Gold- based lateral flow immunoassay for the rapid detection of glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) in whole blood. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences .8(4),1-9.
2. Nagababu Pyadala, Prudhvi Chand Mallepaddi, Soumendra Nath Maity, Ravi Kumar B.N, R Vijayaraghavan, Rathnagiri Polavarapu. A comparative analysis of Point of care lateral flow immune assay (LFA) with routine and optimized laboratory assays for the detection of HbA1c levels in a human whole blood specimen. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 9(3)599-602.
3. Nagababu Pyadala, Development and validation of an in-house handheld ELISA kit to detect glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) in human whole blood. Asian journal of Medical sciences. 13(5) 2022.
4. R. Sandeep, P.Nagababu, Sunitha T, Rekha, D, Farid, M., Malathi, R., .Ranjeetha, N, and R.Polavarapu. Chronic Alcohol Induced Tissue Injury: Microarray Analyses of Gene Regulation in the Disease Process. Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry. Abstract No: 12.25, 2009/24.
5. Soumendra Nath Maity, Prudhvi Chand Mallepaddi, Nagababu Pyadala, Sujaya Raghavendra, Sai Sailesh Kumar, Vijayaraghavan R, Rathnagiri Polavarapu. Development of sensitive, specific, point of care enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay combined with DBS and hand-held ELISA reader for the rapid detection of hepatitis C virus in resource-limited settings. Biomedical Research 2018; 29 (10): 2022-2028.
6. Soumendra Nath Maity, Prudhvi Chand Mallepaddi, Nagababu Pyadala, Sai Sailesh Kumar, Vijayaraghavan R, Rathnagiri Polavarapu. Development of Recombinant protein-based Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay for the diagnosis of syphilis in limited resource settings. Sylwan 2018; 162 (4): 1056- 1063.
7. Prudhvi Chand Mallepaddi, Soumendra Nath Maity, Revathi Poonati, Nagababu Pyadala, Rathnagiri Polavarapu, Usha Kiranmayi Mangamuri, Sudhakar Poda. Selecting better diagnostic kits for diagnosis of malarial parasites at point of care. 3 Biotech. 2019 Jan;9(1):36.
8. Nagababu Pyadala , Rajaneesh Borugadda , Revathi Poonati, Soumendra Nath Maity, Neve Polavarapu, Prudhvi Chand Mallepaddi , Rathnagiri Polavarapu . Evaluation of immunochromatographic assay used in screening of HBsAg among blood donors in a rural teaching hospital, sangareddy. International Journal of Research and Development in Pharmacy & Life Sciences., August- September, 2016, 5(5), 2335-2338.
9. Nagababu Pyadala , Ravindra Reddy Bobbiti, Rajaneesh Borugadda, Srilatha Bitinti, Soumendra Nath Maity , Prudhvi Chand Mallepaddi , Rathnagiri Polavarapu. Assessment of Lipid profile among hypertensive patients attending to a rural teaching hospital, Sangareddy. International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health., 2016 ; 5 .
10. Prudhvi Chand Mallepaddi , Nagababu Pyadala, Soumendra Nath Maity, Rajaneesh Borugadda, Rohit C. P ,Sudhakar Poda, Rathnagiri Polavarapu. Comparative evaluation of pLDH based rapid immunochromatographic test assay and routine Microscopic test in diagnosis of Malaria among patients attending in a rural teaching hospital, Sangareddy. International journal of Current Research and Review (IJCRR) volume 8 (15) August 2016- 4-10.